Personal Training Cary, NC
Have fun and get started now – Whether you are a couple of friends, coworkers, or buddies – Accountability Works!
- No big gym memberships or classes.
- Each class member gets the personal attention they need to meet their goals.
- Get results fast for a fraction of the cost of big gyms – weigh-ins, measurements, and personal training information are all part of a healthy lifestyle.
- No long terms contracts, no gym membership, you will minimal cost for maximum results.
- Stay motivated with unique and highly motivating routines from master trainers.
The best reason to start our Bootcamp is the support and motivation not only from your buddies, but from everyone in the class. You will all be striving to be the best that you can and you will be doing it together.
Social Support and Networking
Bootcamp provides social support and networking resources to enable a class participant to get the most out of the program. One-2-One Fitness Bootcamp will provide a different environment for those exercisers that get bored easily, are intimidated by big gyms, or find it hard to develop a habit of exercise.
Added benefits of our program that other gyms don’t provide.
- Bootcamp provides social support for those taking part. Participants make friends and socialize as they achieve personal goals.
- Our fitness training programs are held in a privately-owned personal training studio. Some of our classes are held indoors and some are outdoors – reducing the risk of boredom.
Couples that exercise together stay together.
Those words hold a great deal of meaning. Bring your spouse, significant other, friend, coworker or just a plan buddy to help invigorate and motivate not just you but everyone in the class. Being part of a team is the best way to see results fast. Having unique and creative routines that change all the time will promote longevity and a lifetime of fitness.
There is no time to waste. You want to achieve the ultimate goals;
HEALTH, HAPPINESS, and INNER and OUTER STRENGTH.
- Cardiovascular fitness, strength and agility, toning and metabolism fitness, unwanted body fat, and overall self esteem.
- We will hold you accountable for your weight management. Having a overall healthy lifestyle is a big part of being successful in your road to a more improved YOU.
- We can offer you information on exercise and various ideas to further your health.
- Ability to work with participants in a bootcamp setting to achieve health and fitness goals that well exceed expectations when performed together.
- Some of the various exercises will be, but not limited to; jogging, sprinting, plyometrics, push-ups, squats, lunges, calisthenics, and dynamic partner exercises that will enhance performance no matter what level of fitness you started at.
- Remember, we have to start somewhere, and that somewhere is One-2-One Fitness.
Don’t wait; the time is now. Try a class and if you do not feel that it is for you, there is no obligation. We also have discounted rates for buddy referrals.
|Morning Schedule||Evening Schedule|
|SAT: 9:00 am – 10:00 am||M/W: 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm|
|T/TH: 7:45 am – 8:30 am|
|T/TH: 10:00 am – 10:45 am|
|M/W/F – 9:30 – 10:30 am|
|FRI: 11:30 – 12:30 pm|
Class sizes remain small enough for everyone to get personal attention.
Get Fit for the Summer: GREAT DEAL
4 sessions $30
10 sessions $70
20 sessions $100
SINGLE SESSIONS $10.00 PER SESSION
CONTACT US NOW. ROOM IS LIMITED AND THE MORE WE GET IN, THE MORE CLASSES WE CAN OFFER. LET’S BE THE BIGGEST LOSERS………:)
You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program. Results vary from person to person.
One-2-One Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge One-2-One Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of One-2-One Fitness’s negligence.